Bioheat® Fuel and Propane Boiler Installations
When you need home comfort equipment to perform to the highest of standards, look no further than Schwanger Brothers. We’re proud to provide quality installations of the best high-efficiency boilers on the market. When you need a boiler that’s going to work for years to come and keep you comfortable, you’ve come to the right place!
Benefits of a New Boiler Installation
A new Bioheat® fuel, heating oil, or propane furnace will burn fuel more efficiently and keep your home comfortable and safe. Check out the benefits of a new Bioheat® fuel, heating oil, or propane furnace:
- Increase your home’s value
- Provide you with the highest efficiency possible
- Reduce your risk of needing emergency heating service
- Give your family total peace of mind
Signs It’s Time to Replace Your Equipment
- Strange Noises or Smells: If you start to hear out-of-the-ordinary humming, banging, or clunking coming from your boiler, it could be time for a replacement. Abnormal odors can be another red flag.
- Uneven Heating: If your thermostat reads a typical temperature, but heat is not reaching all areas of your home equally, that can indicate the decline of your boiler’s operation capabilities.
- High Energy Bills: Consistently climbing heating costs, without extreme weather or household size increase, is a clear symptom of decreased fuel economy.
- Dusty or Dry Air: Excess amounts of dust or drastic changes in air humidity can be a result of an ineffective boiler.
- Increased Repair Frequency: Your boiler will suffer from more breakdowns as years of wear and tear go by, but if you find you’re spending massive amounts on repairs, it may be time to replace the entire system.
Brands of Furnaces We Carry
- The Unico System